Thursday, August 18, 2011

In case you feel like dancing . . . please do.

Inspired by OhJoy!'s post today, and also my therapist's diagnosis of my revisionist tendencies and most recently {and by far my favorite} my being deep in the throes of a gripping depressive spell, I give you Kevin Bacon.

Sometimes you just gotta dance it out.



This movie and my watching it on a constant rotation in the summer of 7th grade is responsible for me leaving my small town as soon as I could.

But. . . I. Gotta. Dance!

 I was a little dramatic. Sorry, mom.


Paramount Pictures


But seriously. Look at him. I feel better already.


Depression got a spell on you?
{unemployment, boredom, loneliness, no motivation, infertility, confusion, loss of identity, pressure, fatigue, katy perry and/or ke$ha} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?